Trade without risk: MFX will insure your money!
Why trade in the financial markets is so popular? Because you can effectively increase the size of your capital with proper investment of funds in a short period of time. However, neither professional trader nor even an inexperienced newcomer are not immune from erroneous actions on the exchange. MFX Broker wants to correct this situation: we start the action "Trader's funds insurance."
Our offer will help you to trade without losses. This is your opportunity to use even large volumes without fear of testing new strategies, to make calm and measured decisions. This is your first step to regular and stable income! All you need to do is to fulfill all the action conditions, and in the case of an insured event you will be paid a compensation.
How to participate in the action:
Register personal area if you do not have one yet
Complete user certification procedure
Deposit your account
Press the "Insure funds" button in the action section of you personal cabinet
In the future you will be prompted to select an account you want to insure. You can see the detailed terms and conditions in the section of this promotion.
Can you protect yourself from losses while trading in the Forex market? Now we can give the answer - yes. Take part in the action "Trader's funds insurance" and you will realize that to trade without losses is real!
- Detailed conditions:
- The account can get a compensation if there are no open transactions on the moment of insurance.
- Minimum insurance amount is 100 USD.
- A compensation is paid when the account balance is not more than 10% after depositing and a necessary volume is traded.
- To get a compensation:
- in the amount of 100% you should trade the volume in lots = "the insurance amount/10" after insurance starting
- in the amount of 50% you should trade the volume in lots = "the insurance amount/15" after insurance starting
- in the amount of 30% you should trade the volume in lots = "the insurance amount/20" after insurance starting
- Spreads are increased by 1 point for all the Major and Crosses instruments, by 5 points for the Exotic instruments and by 10 for Metals.
- If a client fulfils all the conditions in the case of an insured event he needs to contact his personal manager in order to get a compensation.
- If the necessary volume have not been traded participation in the action is stopped. Traded volume in the frame of the current insurance is now counted for further insurances.
- If a client make a deposit to the insured account after insurance starting he has the right to increase the insured amount within the current balance amount.
- The insured amount can't be decreased.
- A client can withdraw funds from the insured account on conditions that the remaining balance after that must be not less than the insured amount. Otherwise the insurance is abrogated.
- A client can stop using the insurance anytime.
- The action is available only on the Standard accounts.
- A compensation is credited to a trading account balance when an insured event occurs.
- In case of insurance event you should enter the section Insurance on our website and contact your consultant via chat.